Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pioneer Trek 2009-Park City



My parents and I took the kids to Park City to the Outlets so we could pick out school backpacks and school shoes. We had marginal success finding what we were looking for.
Next we went to the Alpine Slide at the Park City Ski Resort. Last year we tried the Alpine Roller Coaster and it got mixed reviews. Rachel, Allie and I LOVED it. Grandma and Grandpa HATED it. My mom thought she was going to die and I think my dad did too. They weren't really going to DIE because the car is attached to the track. I think it's fun to FEEL like you are going to die when you KNOW you aren't really going to. This year we decided to try the other attraction there in PC, the Alpine Slide. Grandma declined to try it, even when I offered to stay with Jackson. I guess the memories of the Coaster were still too fresh in her mind. We all liked the slide. My dad says he didn't, but I know that deep down, he did. We got snowies afer the ride. My dad poked a hole in his and got pink juice all over his white shirt. I tried to get a picture of it but he wouldn't let me.

0 comments: