Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Little Chocolatiers



I am a Reality TV junkie. I will freely admit it. I have been watching The Little Chocolatiers on TLC. It is about a husband and wife who happen to be little people who happen to have a chocolate store in the Avenues in SLC. Well, when I decided to go to Utah for Spring Break, you know I just HAD to go see them and try and get a picture with one of them. When we got to the store, I did talk to both of them but I was too embarrassed to ask for a photo shoot. So when Jim heard about it, he has no shame, so he asked if we could get a picture. The lady of the house was very nice and allowed us to snap a picture with her. (I wish Jim and Shelley had a trick that helps you not look pregnant in pictures but let's face it, they aren't miracle workers.)

0 comments: