Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Coy Turtle




If you know me, you know that I am not a fan of getting my picture taken. It has something to do with the double chin I am sporting these days. My brother Jim and his wife Shelley told me about a trick that I will pass on to you. It is called "The Coy Turtle." Apparently this move has even been discussed on Oprah, so you know it has to be legitimate. It feels really dumb while you are doing it but I think it actually helps. You stick your neck out as far as you can (like a turtle) and tilt your head down and sideways at the same time (like a COY turtle) This move is supposed to help eliminate (at least in the picture) a double chin. I'll let you be the judge.

1 comments:

Pyatt said...

Okay I have never heard of the coy turtle...but I about wet my pants on this entry...too funny...I'll have to try that!