Sunday, January 31, 2010

Smokes



My dad and brother have asthma. Lance had asthma as a kid. Lance's sister Jamie and his dad have notoriously weak lungs when it comes to broncitis. Rachel had asthma when she was a baby and now Jackson has asthma. He has to have nebulizer treatments twice a day and sometimes 8 times a day when he gets a cold. We call the breathing treatments "smokes" or "smokies" because when the nebulized air comes out the end of the tube it looks like smoke. I can see why people look at me wierd when I tell my 2 year old "Hey, Jackson, let's go get your smokes." Normally he freaks out when you try and use the mask on him but this time he thought it was cool and left it on, so I snapped a picture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which brother has asthma? It ain't me, in case you were wondering. Grant

Anonymous said...

it is u grant



rachel

Anonymous said...

i am aimee's daughter rachel incase u do not know me

Aimee said...

Boyd has asthma. Way to know your siblings Grant.

Anonymous said...

Boyd doesn't have asthma, Dr. Madsen. Boyd has fat.