Friday, November 21, 2008

I solemnly swear....

That I will NEVER AGAIN go to an amusement park in the summer. We went to Knottsberry Farm yesterday and we were a few of only 1200 people in the ENTIRE PARK. We didn't stand in line once to go on a ride, we just walked right on. Nobody bumped into me. Nobody ran their stroller up the back of my heels. I didn't feel like I was getting heat stroke. We didn't have to park 3 miles from the entrance. It was AWESOME. Therefore, if you ever come visit me in the summertime and ask me if I want to go to Disneyland, Magic Mountain, SeaWorld etc. with you, the answer will have to be no. Thanks to Tanner Baker for being born so we could celebrate his birthday. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Stubblefield for springing for the tickets and dinner afterward. We had a great time.


The Gang, before the lame Wild West show


Jackson with Grandpa


Grandma and Grandpa with the "Bald Ones"


A Triple Threat


These two were too short for all the coasters, so they went on the teacups about a thousand times.


Missing from photo: Snoopy's Security Detail, equipped with walkie talkie and stun gun. I guess sometimes the kids can get tough.


Uncle Rico, I guess it's him we have to thank for our day at Knottsberry Farm (think back 10 years and 9 months ago....) Thanks, Uncle Rico!

4 comments:

Pyatt said...

I'm with you...no lines...wish we could have been there...you should be a write Aimee..you are hilarious!!

Judy said...

Your kids look soooo much like their Stubblefield cousins! Imagine that. How can that be when they look so much like you, Aimee?

Aimee said...

Well, I think Rachel looks a lot like the Stubblefields and Allie looks more like the Madsens. Jackson is a mix. The bottom half of his face looks like my dad and the top looks like Lance.

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.