Monday, November 26, 2012

Rachel turns 12, Visit from Grandma and Grandpa

My parents decided to visit for Rachel's 12th birthday. We had so much fun hanging out with them. My dad did all the fix-its in my house that I had been saving up for him. My mom did plenty of dishes and childcare while I ran around like a chicken with it's head chopped off, as usual. We went to the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley. Impressive. He is the first POTUS that I remember listening to. I can't believe that my little Rachel is finally out of Primary and has graduated into Young Womens. She is almost as tall as me, her feet are bigger than mine and she really is a beautiful, good girl. We love her so much. Even though she won't let me give her hugs, I am giving her one right now in my mind.

0 comments: