Monday, October 31, 2011

Girls Night Out/Rachel's 11th Birthday






11 years ago Rachel was born on October 24th. She is such an enthusiastic, friendly, fun, smart, strong girl and has been since the day she was born. We are so happy that she was sent to be ours. This year she decided she wanted to invite a few friends to a "Girls Night Out" to celebrate her birthday. We got pedicures and went out to dinner and then came home for cupcakes and presents. The girls had a great time and felt so grown up. I can't believe that my little Halloween baby is almost in junior high. I made Rachel promise that she will always like me and never be embarrassed to be seen with me and never think I'm lame. She promised, so I guess the next few years will tell if she was sincere or not.....Happy Birthday Rachie-Roo! Thanks for being born.

0 comments: