Thursday, September 15, 2011

Creative Endeavors



I'm not sure what it is, but lately I have felt the urge to learn new skills. I took a photography class and learned that f-stops, shutter speeds and depth of field are things that my little brain has a very hard time understanding and that the cost of equipment is something that my checkbook has a hard time funding. So, I decided to give my mind and wallet a break and take a class to learn how to make cake lollipops. This class was MUCH easier and the lollipops turned out pretty cute (at least my kids thought so.) Now, I'm taking a sewing class and learning how to make quilts. I'll keep you posted on how that turns out (seeing as how "sewing" was a four letter word in my house growing up.)

1 comments:

The blogging Bakers said...

I love those cake pops, I want a lesson!!! You are so talented! How is the quilt coming along?