Monday, October 4, 2010

Detroit 187 Trailer



Lance is working on a new show called Detroit 1-8-7. For those of you who aren't down with the cop lingo "1-8-7" is police code for "homicide." The show is about homicide detectives in Detroit. Someone kindly pointed out to me recently that in Detroit, 1-8-7 isn't actually the code for homicide like it is here in LA, it's a totally different number (how in the world would you know this?) I asked Lance about the "scandal" and he told me that the creators of the series totally know that 1-8-7 isn't the code for homicide in Detroit but that the title was catchy so they named it that anyway. Why does Lance always have to work on shows that people love to analyze and point out the flaws?? Anyhoo...the third episode, which airs tomorrow night at 10:00 on ABC, will have his name in the credits. So have your remote and your magnifying glass ready and you'll be able to see it.

It's a good, solid show. I like Michael Imperioli, even though I never watched a full episode of the Sopranos. I would recommend that you check it out. One a side note, I overheard Allie telling someone that her dad works on a show called Detroit 6-8-2. I have no idea what that is police code for......maybe it's homicide????

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

go dad!!!!!!!!!