Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Card Photo Shoot


















I arranged for a photo shoot for Christmas cards this year with my friend Lindsay. It was with great fear and trembling that I arrived at the park with my three well dressed and perfectly groomed children. I knew it wasn't going to be easy to get a good group shot with Jackson and his two year old oppositional defiant disorder. But I never thought it would be as hard as it actually was. There were several times when both Lindsay and I had to stop and catch our breath from the antics it took to get Jackson to do anything besides roll around in the dirt. Thanks to a talented photographer we got some great shots. We never did get the perfect group shot for the card, but put three individuals together to make a cute card.

2 comments:

Pyatt said...

THose pictures are amazing and those blue eyes just melt your heart...your kids are growing up...we love your card except that there were no parents...are they orphans? :)

Judy said...

You certainly do have BLUE eyes in your family. Adorable pictures. When is the move happening?