Saturday, June 13, 2009

Boys are Sure Different than Girls



Jackson LOVES making messes.  You can't tell from the pictures, but there is chocolate milk spattered all over the wall behind him as well as all over his shirt and mine.  He kept slapping the tray of the high chair and laughing, spattering more milk to a wider radius.   The more I screamed "STOP IT JACKSON!!!!!," the more fun he had.   I was laughing, crying and yelling all at once.   As I was taking the pictures, he picked up his half-eaten string cheese and hurled it at me.  And then he laughed some more. Rachel and Allie never did things like that.  Naughty boy.   

1 comments:

Pyatt said...

Okay--I'm laughing out loud at this one!! That stinkier...at least he's happy doing it!! There is a reason that little guy is so darn cute...it's so he is still alive!:)