Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to You!... and You!








For those of you who know us, you know that Lance and Allison share a birthday. March 14th. I realize that today is March 20th. I'm behind. My excuse is that I got a new camera and I don't know how to download the photos from my new camera to the computer, yet. Lance has to do it for me. However, Lance is hardly ever home. So, no post on the actual birthday. Allie celebrated her "Birthday Week" going to Disneyland with her Grandma and Grandpa M, getting a pedicure and having cake and ice cream with her friends. It worked out well because the father's of Allie's friends just happen to be Lance's friends too, so we had a double celebration in their honor. We thought we were going to have to celebrate Lance's birthday without Lance but he got a reprieve from the LOST cutting room and joined us for his own birthday party. Happy Belated Birthdays to my two sweeties!

2 comments:

Pyatt said...

Are you loving your new camera? The pictures are so awesome!!! I love them...I'm glad they had a good birthday week!:) Well Allie anyway:) AND hello those cupcakes look Amazing...did you freeze one for me? ha!ha!

Judy said...

Where is a picture of Mom Aimee? Beautiful family. Fun pictures. Love the one of your Mom and Dad with the kids. How does she look so young?