Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Stars

Finally, the universe has aligned and I have all the pieces in place to continue my blog. First, I needed a new computer. I have had my brother's 7 year old Mac for 5 years now. That computer has served me well but for the past year or two it has been on it's last gimpy, gangrenous leg. I've been nursing it along but it finally became apparent to me that I needed a new one. So, off we went to the Apple Store (Lance's idea of what Heaven will look like) where we purchased an iMac. Let me just say, I LOVE THAT THING! If it came down to choosing between the new computer and chocolate (my other favorite thing in the world) it would be a very tough decision.

Next, I needed someone who could figure out how to change the ugly background I first chose back in April to something hipper and cooler. I found that person in the form of my friend Lindsay. She is AWESOME at this sort of thing. She fixed my background, designed a cool title and now I am able to show the blog to the world without being embarrassed by the cheesy background. If you want further proof of her talents, look up her website. She is also a great photographer www.vintagespicephotograpy.com Thank You Lindsay!!!

0 comments: